Australian Driver Trainers Association Qld Inc. (ADTAQ) is a not for profit association, established in 1989 to support Driver Trainers in Queensland and to provide professional driver trainer contact information to members of the community.
The standard of driving tuition offered by ADTAQ members equips the novice driver with skills and awareness training enabling them to be better-prepared, competent, safe new drivers.
Always ask for an ADTAQ member, it’s your guarantee to quality driver training.
We also provide the opportunity for Driver Trainers to become Master Driver Trainers, using their vast range of experience and knowledge to provide extraordinary service to new drivers. Please see our ‘What is a Master Driver Trainer?’ page or contact us if you would like to know more about the Master Driver Trainer Program.
The objects of the Association are:
- To promote the best possible standards of tuition to the public.
- To support and implement matters of road safety.
- To encourage a high moral standard and proficiency in the Driver Training Industry.
- To encourage friendly co-operation between driving schools, public, and the Government.
- To promote good relations between employer and employee.
- To ensure compliance with the Rules, By-Laws, and Code of Ethics of the Australian Driver Trainers Association (Qld) Inc.
Please make use of our search facilities to find a Driver Trainer or Master Driver Trainer in your area.